ID Cards may be acquired at the Canton LRC, Macomb LRC and Rushville and Havana Centers.
Visit the following businesses with your student ID for discounts!
Canton Business Discounts
- Betty’s Rite Bank Bar & Grill (Free appetizer with purchase of any entrée with student ID)
- Monical's Pizza (10% off order dine in or carry out with student ID. Not valid in combination with other offers.)
- Canton Goodwill (20% off purchase every Thursday of the month with student ID)
- Canton Family YMCA
- School Year Membership ()
$90 year + $25 Life Center = $115
- Semester Only ()
$60 semester + $15 Life Center = $75
- Christmas Break ()
$25 + $5 Life Center = $30
- Summer Break ()
$50 + $10 Life Center = $60
- Princess Creations (Buy a cupcake get a cookie free with student ID)
- Elm Street Café (Free coffee with any purchase with student ID)
- The Sweet Shoppe (10% off any purchase with student ID)
- The Shake Shack (Free ice cream cone with any purchase with student ID)
- Canton Family Video (Get 1 free $1.00 movie with new release with student ID)
- Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins (10% discount to staff and students with student ID)
- Black Maple Coffee & Espresso (10% off purchase with student ID)
- Mel’s Sporting Goods (20% off regular priced items with student ID)
- La Fiesta (15% off of any purchase over $10.00 before tax with a student ID)
- Farm King ($2.00 off Chevron Supreme Super Lube Oil Change with Student ID)
- Papa John’s Pizza (Large 2 topping pizza & 2 liter of Pepsi $11.99, with student ID, carryout only)
- Canton Family Restaurant (Free drink with purchase with student ID)
- Canton Hy-Vee Store (10% off groceries with ID and Fuel Saver Card)
- Official Time Out ($1.00 off tenderloin sandwich with student ID)
- Pizza Hut (10% off on any regularly priced item with student ID)
- Country Line Bar & Grill (10% off purchase; excludes alcohol with student ID)
Macomb Business Discounts
- Digger's College City Bowling (Free small fountain soda with the purchase of a game; with student ID)
- Lil' Stitches (10% off on complete order with student ID)
- Macomb Hy-Vee Store (10% off groceries with student ID and Fuel Saver Card)
- Macomb Goodwill (20% off purchases every Thursday; $1.50 clothes every last Tuesday of the month with student ID)
- Nostalgia on the Square ($5.00 off any $25.00 purchase with student ID. 1 time use/day)
- Farm King ($2.00 off Chevron Supreme Super Lube Oil Change with student ID)
- Hometown Cafe (10% off regular entrée with student ID; no discount on specials)
- Bold Brew House (10% off purchase with student ID)
- Mili's King Gyro (10% off purchase with student ID)
- Old Dairy (Free brownie with $8.00 purchase and student ID)
- Chubbys (Free drink, non-alcohol, with the purchase of a meal and a student ID)
Rushville Business Discounts
- Pizza Unlimited (Free drink with the purchase of a large salad bar with student ID)
- Los Charros (10% off order, excludes alcohol, with student ID)
- DK Boutique (10% off purchase total with student ID)
- Pinecone Primitives and Florist (10% off purchase total with student ID)
- Kerr's Ace Hardware (buy a door key, get one free with student ID)
- Moreland & Devitt (10% off purchase, excludes pharmacy prescriptions, with student ID)
- Benny's Pizza (10% off purchase, excludes delivery, with student ID)
Havana Business Discounts
- Grandpa's Cafe (10% off purchase with student ID)
- Michele's Pizza (10% off purchase with student ID)
- Babe's on Plum (10% off purchase with student ID)
SRC Student ID Card Policy and Procedures:
It is the policy of Spoon River College (SRC) to require photo identification (ID) cards for all employees and students of the College in order to facilitate safety and security and to improve access to college services.
- The SRC ID Card is the property of Spoon River College. The Canton Learning Resources Center (LRC or Library), is responsible for the overall production and distribution of the official ID card for Spoon River College. The LRC staff adheres to this policy to govern the production and distribution of the SRC ID Card.
- ID cards may not be transferred or altered.
- All college employees are required to obtain and wear their ID card at all times while on campus. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action. NOTE: The photograph on the identification card may be used for the College’s online employee directory; however, this photo will not be used for that purpose without the employee’s consent.
- Students are required to carry their ID cards at all times while on campus.
- Students must show their ID card upon request by Spoon River College officials performing their duties that identify themselves and state the reason for their request. Failure or resistance on the part of the student to produce a valid student ID may result in disciplinary action.
- Unauthorized use warrants confiscation and/or disciplinary action.
- Deactivating ID Cards:
- Accounts will be closed automatically when:
- A student is no longer a registered student; or
- After an employee’s last date of employment with the College;
- Lost/Stolen ID Cards: Employees or students should contact the Canton LRC immediately at (309) 649-6208 if their card is lost or stolen. Although the initial card is free, the replacement fee for lost or stolen cards is $15.
- ID Card Uses/Benefits: SRC ID Card provides the combined functionality of identification and a library card all in one card.
- Identification: The Official College Identification Card is required for all students and employees and may be used for identification in any of the following:
- As a common means by which departments can identify individuals. It is also used instead of a social security number (for example, student billing);
- To attend college events (for example, sporting events);
- To access to other college related functions.
- Library Card: The barcode on the back of an ID card allows the card to also serve as an SRC library card.
- SRC ID Disclosures:
- Card Holder Agreement (General Terms and Conditions): The following terms and conditions will govern the use of the SRC ID Card account:
- The SRC ID Card is an identification (ID) card with a debit function used by SRC students and employees.
- Spoon River College reserves the right to change the account terms and conditions at any time. If a change reduces limits or restricts the account holder’s rights under the terms and conditions, the College will give at least twenty (20) calendar days notice by mail. However, if an immediate change is necessary for security reasons, the College may first make the change and then notify the account holder.
- Spoon River College reserves the right to utilize any and all data and images for official college business.
- To receive an ID card, individuals must be an active SRC student or employee.
- Use of the ID card constitutes acceptance of the policies contained within the cardholder agreement.
- All individuals requesting a SRC ID Card must complete and sign a SRC ID Card Agreement Form. Completion of this form constitutes an acknowledgement of the card holder’s rights and responsibilities with respect to their official college identification card.
- There is no charge for the first ID card issued to an employee or student. ID validation each year is NOT necessary as status verification is accessed from the College's database system.
- A replacement fee of $15 for lost or stolen cards must be paid prior to issuance of a replacement ID Card. If the card is defective at no fault of the user, the replacement fee may be waived.
- Acquiring an SRC ID Card:
- Employees: Employees may acquire an SRC ID Card at the Canton or Macomb Campuses or at the Havana or Rushville Centers. New employees are required to acquire an ID card upon hire.
- Students: At the beginning of each semester, the College will host events at each site where students will be able to get their first ID card. Throughout the semester, students can still obtain their SRC ID card at the following sites:
*Canton: LRC – 2nd Floor Centers Building
*Havana: Front Desk
*Rushville: Front Desk
Students must be admitted for the current semester in which they are requesting an ID.
- All card applicants must provide one of the following acceptable forms of valid identification:
*State Issued Driver’s License
*State Issued ID card